We have arrived at the third and final week of the SuCCESS workshops to support the capacity building of the South American teachers and researchers.
The third-week program will be as follows:
- 29th November: The topic of this session is Forensic medicine and forensic science (“Medicina legal y Ciencias Forenses”) and will be coordinated by University of Granada.
- 29th November: This workshop will be coordinated by University Miguel Hernández and University of Minho. Together they will discuss Criminal Sociology (“Sociología Criminal”).
- 29th November: The topic of this session is Criminal Law (“Derecho Penal”) and will be coordinated by University of Granada and University of Minho.
- 2nd December: This workshop will be coordinated by the Catholic University of Porto and the University Miguel Hernández and will continue to explore the subject of Methods and techniques of research in criminology (2nd ed.) (“Métodos y técnicas de investigación en criminología (2º edição)”).
- 3rd December: This session will be coordinated by the Catholic University of Porto and the University of Granada and will analyze the subject of Criminal Policy (“Política Criminal”).
We are delighted to state that these last weeks, which have been focused on sharing scientific information and experiences on public security, criminology, and other themes pertinent to each South American university, have been filled with cooperation and innovative learning moments between the SuCCESS partners.